So as well as looking forward and sharing some favourites, I will also be sharing some adventures from 2017 which were pretty big.
Here's a flavour of some of mine and what you can expect....
- The Slimming World journey continues with me reaching target in 2017 and a lose of 6 stone ... watch this space as the target may move!
- May - An amazing adventure with my aunt through the Baltics to St Petersburg - 10 countries in 16 days.
- June - An evening with Adele at Wembley ( so lucky to be gifted this ticket last minute and so see this incredibly gifted lady live)
- September - a 26 mile walk through the night for Cancer Research ticked off my 'challenges' list - more challenges planned for 2018.
- November - shared a fabulous 5 days in my favourite city showing M why it is so special.
- December - Christmas as Claridges - the perfect way to celebrate M's birthday and our 1st year together.
- November - New York, Broadway and the Divine Miss M - Bette Midler on Broadway in Hello Dolly another tick on the bucket list.