Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Spring in the City...

following on from my morning in Notting Hill, I spent the afternoon in Kensington. Lunch at my favourite pub in London and a stroll enjoying the scenery!
Pub in question is the beautiful Churchill Arms, which looks stunning from the outside, is a true homage to Winston Churchill inside and caters the best Thai food in the capital.. (the beers not bad either!)

After a leisurely lunch I wandered down Kensington Church Street where blossoms and spring flowers were blooming..

The weather continues to be amazing in London with a lovely sunny Easter forecast... I love London in the Sunshine!...

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Now doesn't that food look delicious!

Enjoy a sunny Easter weekend! I'm off to my first boot sale of the year with my mum in an hour!

Victoria xx

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Spring in the City...

following on from my morning in Notting Hill, I spent the afternoon in Kensington. Lunch at my favourite pub in London and a stroll enjoying the scenery!
Pub in question is the beautiful Churchill Arms, which looks stunning from the outside, is a true homage to Winston Churchill inside and caters the best Thai food in the capital.. (the beers not bad either!)

After a leisurely lunch I wandered down Kensington Church Street where blossoms and spring flowers were blooming..

The weather continues to be amazing in London with a lovely sunny Easter forecast... I love London in the Sunshine!...

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Now doesn't that food look delicious!

Enjoy a sunny Easter weekend! I'm off to my first boot sale of the year with my mum in an hour!

Victoria xx