Monday, 25 March 2013

Breakfast at the Wolseley

I've wanted to breakfast at the Wolseley for some time and fortunately this month I managed to tick it off my food to do list. On a cold damp Friday morning the Wolseley was a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.Every table was full with an eclectic mix of people, business men / women, tourists, actors and me! I recognised a number of people,but couldn't remember their names.
The Wolseley is world renowned for its breakfast and I wasn't disappointed, the menu caters for all tastes, including Full English, a full range of croissants and pastries and my favourite Egg & Soldiers!... I opted for Eggs Benedict which I love and it was delicious. Along with the coffee in its silver pot it was the perfect breakfast.
The Wolseley is old school glamour at its finest, from its heavy velvet curtains, sweeping staircases,and black wrought iron chandeliers. The white linen clothes, siver polished accompaniments and über tailored waiters add to the glamour of this establishment.
The service, food and atmosphere were superb and I can safely say this wont be the only visit I make to the Wolsley.

No comments:

Monday, 25 March 2013

Breakfast at the Wolseley

I've wanted to breakfast at the Wolseley for some time and fortunately this month I managed to tick it off my food to do list. On a cold damp Friday morning the Wolseley was a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.Every table was full with an eclectic mix of people, business men / women, tourists, actors and me! I recognised a number of people,but couldn't remember their names.
The Wolseley is world renowned for its breakfast and I wasn't disappointed, the menu caters for all tastes, including Full English, a full range of croissants and pastries and my favourite Egg & Soldiers!... I opted for Eggs Benedict which I love and it was delicious. Along with the coffee in its silver pot it was the perfect breakfast.
The Wolseley is old school glamour at its finest, from its heavy velvet curtains, sweeping staircases,and black wrought iron chandeliers. The white linen clothes, siver polished accompaniments and über tailored waiters add to the glamour of this establishment.
The service, food and atmosphere were superb and I can safely say this wont be the only visit I make to the Wolsley.

No comments: