Wednesday, 31 May 2017

MIA at Sea..... A Baltic Adventure


Just popping in to say hello and farewell to May!.....
For this month I have a legitimate excuse for no blogging as I have spent 17 days of it at Sea travelling through the Baltic's.
Over the 17 days I woke up in 9 different ports, in 8 different countries and have sailed 3,471 miles with Captain Cook on the ship Aurora.

This beautiful cruise liner has been my home for 17 days in May
 This was my first cruise and I was unsure of what to expect, but was blessed with beautiful blue skies and calm seas throughout my cruise and thoroughly enjoyed it.
My cruise took in the following countries & towns:
Gdynia & Gdansk – Poland
Klaipeda – Lithuania
St Petersburg – Russia
Tallinn – Estonia
Riga – Latvia
Travemunde & Lubeck – Germany
Copenhagen – Denmark
Oslo – Norway
Skagen – Denmark
I will over the coming weeks share with you my adventures of life on ship and also the places that we stopped and what were my highlights. I am still wading my way through the unpacking, washing being back to work and photo editing!... 2,000 + photo’s that require sorting ( I promise not to share them all!!)..
here’s a flavour of my trip:

 I completely understand why people fall in love with cruising and choose to travel the world this way. I still have some air & land holidays that I want to do but wouldn’t rule out cruising again, but quite happy to be back on solid ground and looking forward to some new adventures in June.

No comments:

Wednesday, 31 May 2017

MIA at Sea..... A Baltic Adventure


Just popping in to say hello and farewell to May!.....
For this month I have a legitimate excuse for no blogging as I have spent 17 days of it at Sea travelling through the Baltic's.
Over the 17 days I woke up in 9 different ports, in 8 different countries and have sailed 3,471 miles with Captain Cook on the ship Aurora.

This beautiful cruise liner has been my home for 17 days in May
 This was my first cruise and I was unsure of what to expect, but was blessed with beautiful blue skies and calm seas throughout my cruise and thoroughly enjoyed it.
My cruise took in the following countries & towns:
Gdynia & Gdansk – Poland
Klaipeda – Lithuania
St Petersburg – Russia
Tallinn – Estonia
Riga – Latvia
Travemunde & Lubeck – Germany
Copenhagen – Denmark
Oslo – Norway
Skagen – Denmark
I will over the coming weeks share with you my adventures of life on ship and also the places that we stopped and what were my highlights. I am still wading my way through the unpacking, washing being back to work and photo editing!... 2,000 + photo’s that require sorting ( I promise not to share them all!!)..
here’s a flavour of my trip:

 I completely understand why people fall in love with cruising and choose to travel the world this way. I still have some air & land holidays that I want to do but wouldn’t rule out cruising again, but quite happy to be back on solid ground and looking forward to some new adventures in June.

No comments: